Heavy Duty Fruity (T.H. Seeds)

Heavy Duty Fruity - T.H. Seeds

Heavy Duty Fruity from T.H. Seeds belongs to our 'Top 10 Best Cannabis Strains'!

One word ‘Monstrous’ describes this plant best. A huge producer with giant cola’s that will make any ‘bud waver’ happy. Absolutely the best indoor producer T.H. Seeds has seen yet.

But beware, they don’t call it Heavy Duty Fruity for nothing, this plant smells strong. So air cleaners or ozone generators are suggested. Heavy Duty Fruity merges big production with quality and strength. Who says commercial yielding plants have to be low in quality?

Ideal for plantlet method 20-30 p.s.m.

Height 120-160 cm

Medium

THC %:

Unknown

Award Winner:

Available As:

Regular Seeds

Comments

Submitted by visitor (not verified) on
I heard this is The Best marijuana!
Submitted by visitor (not verified) on
Too bad some of the best strains are not available in a feminized version since many people don't have the time or the room to wait around to see which plants are going to be keepers. It's awesome though from a growers standpoint who are trying to create their own strains. I'd hate to see all of the breeders become like Monsanto and only offer fem seeds so you have trouble breeding your own plants.
Submitted by visitor (not verified) on
If you guys are looking for good quality fem seeds I would try Atitude seeds bank or The Single Seed Centre. I've ordered from both places and had all my seeds pop, I ordered from Nirvana a few times and got broken seeds every time which did get refunded.
Submitted by visitor (not verified) on
Paradise seeds are the same way they are always broken and have many that don't sprout. Out of a pack of 5 only 2 were still together in the housing. 3 of the seeds sprouted and only the broken seed survived and they were expansive
Submitted by Not A Believer (not verified) on
I have to call bullshit on this my friend. Paradise has never sent me a broken seed and only two that didn't germinate. That's out of dozens.  Broken seeds happen in shipping, they aren't shipped like that. And when you say always, that emplies that you were naive enough to let someone cheat you more than once. Really? Once would have been enough for me. Any good seeds are going to be expensive compared to carrots or radishes. If you want cheap seeds, get a bag of schwag and you can have about 500 for free. But then you'll complain that the quality just wasn't good enough. It's sad that a competitor from another seed company would take the time and effort to post such an obviously contrived message.
Submitted by 4DEE9ERS (not verified) on
Well said, I'd have to agree with you. I haven't had any trouble, germ phase was unexpectedly longer than any I've ever delt with. But am pleased I had the patience to allow nature to take its course. Also produced a solid yield, and this was the only time I thought I might've purchased a bunk batch. So my hats off to those who, supply, produce, back, and stand beside their company/product. Which ever bank you chose, do your home work, you didn't learn how to farm over night. That's the 1st step, treat it like its your girls at the present, and I'm sure you would've taken the corrective action to accommodate all if any deficiencies they might've had. Enjoy your day all "tWIst1WhileUW8"

Add new comment

>> Visit our SHOP >>
Some of our exclusive products: