Heavy Duty Fruity (T.H. Seeds)

Heavy Duty Fruity - T.H. Seeds

Heavy Duty Fruity from T.H. Seeds belongs to our 'Top 10 Best Cannabis Strains'!

One word ‘Monstrous’ describes this plant best. A huge producer with giant cola’s that will make any ‘bud waver’ happy. Absolutely the best indoor producer T.H. Seeds has seen yet.

But beware, they don’t call it Heavy Duty Fruity for nothing, this plant smells strong. So air cleaners or ozone generators are suggested. Heavy Duty Fruity merges big production with quality and strength. Who says commercial yielding plants have to be low in quality?

Ideal for plantlet method 20-30 p.s.m.

Height 120-160 cm

Medium

THC %:

Unknown

Award Winner:

Available As:

Regular Seeds

Comments

Submitted by visitor (not verified) on
I heard this is The Best marijuana!
Submitted by visitor (not verified) on
Too bad some of the best strains are not available in a feminized version since many people don't have the time or the room to wait around to see which plants are going to be keepers. It's awesome though from a growers standpoint who are trying to create their own strains. I'd hate to see all of the breeders become like Monsanto and only offer fem seeds so you have trouble breeding your own plants.
Submitted by visitor (not verified) on
If you guys are looking for good quality fem seeds I would try Atitude seeds bank or The Single Seed Centre. I've ordered from both places and had all my seeds pop, I ordered from Nirvana a few times and got broken seeds every time which did get refunded.
Submitted by visitor (not verified) on
Paradise seeds are the same way they are always broken and have many that don't sprout. Out of a pack of 5 only 2 were still together in the housing. 3 of the seeds sprouted and only the broken seed survived and they were expansive
Submitted by Not A Believer (not verified) on
I have to call bullshit on this my friend. Paradise has never sent me a broken seed and only two that didn't germinate. That's out of dozens.  Broken seeds happen in shipping, they aren't shipped like that. And when you say always, that emplies that you were naive enough to let someone cheat you more than once. Really? Once would have been enough for me. Any good seeds are going to be expensive compared to carrots or radishes. If you want cheap seeds, get a bag of schwag and you can have about 500 for free. But then you'll complain that the quality just wasn't good enough. It's sad that a competitor from another seed company would take the time and effort to post such an obviously contrived message.
Submitted by 4DEE9ERS (not verified) on
Well said, I'd have to agree with you. I haven't had any trouble, germ phase was unexpectedly longer than any I've ever delt with. But am pleased I had the patience to allow nature to take its course. Also produced a solid yield, and this was the only time I thought I might've purchased a bunk batch. So my hats off to those who, supply, produce, back, and stand beside their company/product. Which ever bank you chose, do your home work, you didn't learn how to farm over night. That's the 1st step, treat it like its your girls at the present, and I'm sure you would've taken the corrective action to accommodate all if any deficiencies they might've had. Enjoy your day all "tWIst1WhileUW8"
Submitted by jacky (not verified) on
We do supply the best quality of cannabis , we do supply the verious varietie of strains( Hybrids , Indica and Sativa Strains ) and also seeds and hash oil for treatment . If you are interested in our products do contact us on the following (jackyluke74@gmail.com) and for call (323)-645-0403 or (402)-860-7773 . I will like to inform every one out there , that we are legit and we do carry express delivery and we also carry out overnight delivery .Bellow are few of our products **BLUE HAWAIIAN                                                **HASH TRAIN **MANGO **ORGANIC CITRUS KUSH **OUTDOOR PURPLE CANDY **PURPLE CREEPER **SUPER GREEN BALLS ***BLUE DREAM **OG KUSH **SWEET NIGHTMARE **REDEMPTION SONG **ALPHA BLUE **707 KUSH **7-UP KUSH **AK-47 **BRUCE BANNER #1 **PASSION FRUIT
Submitted by zaferwest (not verified) on
    CALL/TEXT (646) 396-6492 or via Email at (zaferwest500@gmail.com) Hi mate if you need the best buds to get high email us at(brian.salmon447@gmail.com) Bro we will get back to you as soon as we can. We are local and your shit will be delivered to you in less than an hour. These are some of what we have in stuck; we offer discreet delivery and also very fast in it. Medical Marijuana with high THC, Ferminised , pain killers/sleeping meds. Get local deal and we also ship to far destination. Just contact us for more details Medicated Marijuana Green Crack Purple kush Granddaddy purple Sour diesel White widow Afghan kush GDP per gram Northern lights, Sensi Jack herrer OG Kush Black widow White Widow Hawaii-Skunk Hindu Kush Super Silver Haze Real OG Super Skunk Lemon kush Bubba kush Blueberry AK 47 Snow white and many more. contact us using now by CALL/TEXT (646) 396-6492 or via Email at (zaferwest500@gmail.com)
Submitted by zaferwest (not verified) on
CALL/TEXT (646) 396-6492 or via Email at (zaferwest500@gmail.com) We got some very potent strains such as Sour Diesel, GrandDaddy Purple, OG Kush, Green Crack, Purple Kush, Jack Dream, AK-47, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush, Sour OG Kush, Blueberry, Master Kush, Orange Kush,Purple-Skunk, Banana Kush, pineapple express, Night Queen, Big Bud, Purple Haze, Cheese, Blue Dream,White Russia, White Widow, Strawberry Cough? and other great strains,prices are negotiable. We also have cannabis oil for patients. contact; CALL/TEXT (646) 396-6492 or via Email at (zaferwest500@gmail.com)

Add new comment

>> Visit our SHOP >>
Some of our exclusive products: