Plush Berry is the first TGA Subcool Seeds offering from the Kush family. While this strain has a unique trait of Pink/Magenta Calyx this was not the motivating factor is the selection process, from the start it was all about taste and smell.
The Black Cherry Soda carried a strong Black Berry smell and taste and TGA Subcool Seeds goal with this new Kush Hybrid was to use this terpine profile combined with Space Queen to increase potency and resin content.
Tested under the name Pink Lady this new kush hybrid called Plush Berry has a very strong Blackberry smell and heavy resin coating.
The coloring trait is present in high numbers and adds to the over all bag appeal of the strain, but its the smell and taste that is truly unique in the field of Cannabis.
One of a kind terpine profile.
- Phenotypes- Two main varieties occur; the smaller dreading pink phenotype is TGA Subcool Seeds favorite. The larger more Indica dominant phenotype is the heavy yielder
- Height- Very tall when grown untopped from seed Clones topped tend to stay shorter
- Yield- Medium yielding plant with lots of resin encrusted sugar leaf for hash making
- Best Way to Grow- Top and train into a bush.
- High type- Relaxing and heady very calming and good for stress
- Taste like Black Berry Jam, Raspberries, Life Savers assorted pack, strong fruit over tones
- Best Smelling plant TGA Subcool Seeds has ever grown