- 420 Blog
- How to Roll
- Strain Guide
- Drug Policy
- > Is cannabis legal in The Netherlands?
- > Is the cultivation of cannabis legal in The Netherlands?
- > How do coffeeshops get their suply?
- > What are the rules for coffeeshops?
- > Is there a chance The Netherlands will make cannabis completely legal in the near future?
- > How about psychedelic mushrooms and those so-called ‘smartshops’?
- > What about harddrugs?
- Places To Stay
- Practical Things
- How To Get There
- Drug Policy
What about harddrugs?
Cocaine, Heroine, XTC etc. You can complete the list yourself probably. These kinds of drugs are in The Netherlands on List I, so they’re highly illegal within The Netherlands. Just as in any other country…
There’s an active prosecution going on to dealers and people who possess harddrugs. Although small amounts of harddrugs will not get you in big troubles, it might ruin your Amsterdam experience, especially when you’re here for only a few days.
...if you spot something interesting, don`t hesitate to let us know...
Don't forget to check out our How to Roll a joint videos. More than 11.000.000 views and 60.000+ subscribers at YouTube! The Octopus, Windmill, Blunt, Hash joint, Classic, Wheel of Flavor and much more... New vids soon!
Quote of the Day
"Smoking's a way to let you down slowly from a ballgame. It also makes you use less of the resources around. It makes people better in the way they act towards society. Everybody's nicer. It's hard to be mean when you're stoned."
- Bill Lee (Montreal Expos, Boston Red Sox)
More Cannabis Quotes
Rolling Papers 'The Daily Smoker' Now Available!
In our rolling videos on YouTube we use 'our own' rolling papers. Lately we got a serious amount of requests on how and where to get them. Well, it was almost impossible to get your hands on them. Until now! Finally we're able to get our papers out there, so if you're interested, READ ON...